Rate and Insurance
LCCS rates for client appointments
- $150.00 for the initial evaluation ~ 60 minutes
- $120.00 per 53-60 minute session
- Infertility or Fertility evaluations $250.00 -$350.00
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it, and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
Accepted Insurance Plans
Out of Network Insurance Accepted
For those who may choose to self-pay, and those who have insurance, not accepted at Lancaster County Counseling Sevices you should check with your insurance to see if you have an out-of-network insurance benefit to submit to your insurance for reimbursement. Lancaster County Counseling Services will provide you with the documentation to do so.
No Surprise Act (NSA) is new legislation to protect consumers against surprise medical billing. Please see the link to learn about this legislation effective January of 2022
Your Rights and Protection Against Surprise and Medical Bills
Is self-pay a good option for you?
Lancaster County Counseling Services accepts healthcare spending accounts, checks, and most major credit cards as forms of payment. The client may also make a direct payment on the website site via the Make a Payment page.
If you are unable to attend your scheduled session, please advise the clinician 24 hours in advance to avoid a cancellation fee. Clients who do not show up or call to cancel the appointment will be charged the full session rate.
Any Other Questions
Please contact Lancaster County Counseling Services directly for any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!